Friday, September 26, 2008

Last Shabbos of the Year

Wow, that sounds weird doesn't it? Hard to believe we are at the new year again.

Becoming a frum Jew is not a choice anyone should take lightly. It is not easy, or popular. However, it is a journey I would do all over again, and again.

The other day I said something that I've never said in my life. I love my life. Sounds simple, but at no time have I been able to say that before wholeheartedly.

Don't get me wrong I liked my life, and can even say how truly fortunate I have been. But to be able to say that every aspect of my life I love, is an amazing feeling! It is all due to being ba'al teshuva. Baruch Hashem!

A good Shabbos, and a very sweet year in 5769.

This weeks parsha is Netzovim.

1 comment:

Juggling Frogs said...

Hello Mosaic!

Thank you for adding me to your blogroll.

Wishing you and those you love health, happiness, peace and prosperity in 5769.

גמר חתימה טובה