Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Too Long

Been far too long since I've been able to create something. Between fundraising, teaching, contracts, and having pneumonia there has just been no time.

Well, last night while in the basement doing laundry I peeked around the corner to my area where I mosaic. Suddenly I had to sit down and work on a project that has been sitting in the same spot for 3 months. Dang, it felt good!!!

This is not a very artistic creation, but one that I've had in mind to do. So about 32 months ago I gathered all the things to make it, and there it sat. Till now.

Here are a few images of the work/progress so far.




My goal is to finish this project by the end of next week. Not sure if I can do that with everything going on, but anytime I can steal is going into this.

Feels good to make something again.

No comments: